Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How do you start a blog?


Wow... I really don't know where to start with this. I have always loved writing, but now that I am about to post something on the internet where everyone one can it I am really nervous. So my first ever daily question is "How do you start a blog?" I mean, seriously how do you put all your personal thoughts and feeling out there for everyone to see? I am such a quiet person how can I do this? I suppose the best thing to do is just put yourself out there and even if nobody sees things your way atleast you put a new perspective out into the world.

I guess that is why I am going with this daily question theme, because I want to add new perspective into the world. I want to show that there should not be a day that goes without questioning someone or something.

So today I am going to question the wonders of blogging. I would guess that many people who take part in this art would have more direction then I do right now. Honestly I feel like I am only rambling about nothing. Maybe it just takes time to get used to this medium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Question everything is a truely good idea. Authority (except the authority of Vikings, Pirates and Lumberjacks) should always be the most questioned thing.